Just Another Blog

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I hate MSN Space

Recently, the commenting system of MSN Space was rewritten to allow HTML formatting (aka rich text editing). OK, while that's dirty, it's not a bad thing. But when I hit the "Publish Comment" button, it surprised me by turning my Web Developer toolbar red (aka JavaScript error):

Error: strUrl has no properties
Source File: http://spaces.msn.com/mmm2006-01-16_18.44/BlogJS.js
Line: 487

WTF?!?! So I switched from Firefox to Internet Explorer. Guess what? It's even WORSE! When I hit the "sign in" button, the browser was frozen! Nah… that's stupid.

Ironically, I've finally published my comment using, nah…, Opera!

2 Comments:

Note that troll and spam comments will be deleted without any notification.

  • At 2/21/2006 11:33:00 pm, Blogger Bram said…

    Opera 9 Preview 2 is a really nice browser, it definitely seems to have inspired Ben in his Firefox 2.0 plan...

    From using Firefox on a full-time basis, I've now switched to using both Firefox and Opera 9 P 2. I'd like to hear your opinion on the latest version of Opera.

     
  • At 2/21/2006 11:40:00 pm, Blogger minghong said…

    Hi bram, I'll wait until the final release of Opera 9. I always test my webpages and web applications with Opera. But I don't think I'll frequently use it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home